TOP 10 Reasons to Eat at FRIENDS Tonight....
1. You’re tired, worn out, exhausted. Don’t you just need and want to relax in a place that you didn’t have to clean and let someone else do the work?
2. You do too much for other people. It’s good to let someone else serve you. :)
3. You won’t eat (much less make) these recipes from home, especially our Monte Cristo Sandwich.
4. Everyone can get something different off the menu instead of all eating the same thing at home.
5. It’s easier to laugh and be in the moment at Friends. The cats, the dining room table stacked with bills, the television, the front door. We don’t have these distractions.
6. You need the contact and the interaction. Being at a restaurant invites you to interact with people in a social way. You’ve spent all day inside focused on work and now you can let down your hair and breathe.
7. You don’t have to clean up. Yep. Best part is that you can shove away the plate and walk away from the table. Done. And, if you want, you can take home half the meal and have lunch for tomorrow.
8. You can support your local economy. Eating at Friends will contribute 79% to the local economy, while chains only contribute 30%.
9. You can get dessert. We have the best Killer Brownie with Ice Cream!
10. Your kid can eat FREE today if you buy an adult entrée and beverage. ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago